Real Estate Sellers – Residential or Commercial
Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent and Attorney
Dina Arvanitakis is a Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent and a Florida Licensed Attorney with extensive knowledge of Florida Real Estate Law. If you want to sell your residential or commercial property, Dina has extensive knowledge of the local Tampa Florida real estate markets. Dina is a long time resident in Pinellas County Florida and can provide you the type of market knowledge you need to sell quickly and at the right price!
Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Selling a home or a commercial property requires the knowledge and experience of a Licensed Real Estate Agent. What if you could get the experience of a Realtor ® and a Real Estate Attorney in one? Well, you can with Dina Arvanitakis.
As a Real Estate Agent and Attorney, Dina can explain all the terms of the contract and legal consequences of breaching or defaulting on the contract. We can draft addendums from a legal perspective, which is something a Realtor ® is not able to do. We counsel our clients if the seller fails to disclose a material fact as well as bring an action in court if necessary, to enforce terms of the contract post-closing.
As a seller we will advise and counsel you of your legal duties to make proper disclosures, your options if there is ever an escrow dispute or when a breach of the sales contract has actually occurred.
Tips for Selling your Home
- Mow the lawn, trim trees and shrubs away from the house.
- Rake leaves pull weeds and dispose of dead foliage.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Power wash the sidewalk and clean mailbox.
Repair roof shingles, shutters, gutters, siding and fencing.
- Plant flowers and landscape property.
Remove extra clutter and clear extra gadgets from kitchen countertops.
- Clean interior of home and carpets.
- Repair any broken appliances, faucets and sinks.
- Paint the house with neutral colors.
- Display linens on table and add fresh flowers.